StrongTek Footrest Under Desk – Quick Overview
Starting with one of the biggest selling points which was quite convincing – it’s designed by a former NASA scientist. And I am sure that she knows a few things about ergonomics as well. The design is somewhat different from the traditional footrests but that’s not a bad thing. It looks much better than most competitors.
It's wider than some other footrests and matches the shoulder width. It’s made from wood and has non-slip top surface. In addition, it rolls forward and backward (as foot rocker).
- Wider than other competitors
- Non-slip top surface and anti-slip rubber grip bottoms
- Made from wood offering much higher weight capacity
- Can also be used with standing desks
- The rocking feature might not be for everyone