- This policy describes how we collect, use, and process any personal data you provide us or we collect from you when you communicate with us.
- We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data.
- We may change this policy at any time. The version in force at the time of order is applicable.
1. What personal data do we process?
When you communicate with us, we may receive:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Email address
- Social account information
- Information you share or submit
2. How do we use personal data?
- To provide you support and reply inquiries
- To send you promotional materials
3. How do we share personal data?
We could not run our business without the partners who provide their services, like shipping, communication, email distribution, hosting, billing and payment processing, IT, financial, legal, fraud detection service providers, etc.
We may transfer personal data to service providers that are located outside the European Union. In this case, we will ensure a sufficient level of protection and adequate guarantees and ask the service provider to comply with the data protection laws.
4. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- Performance of contract (This happens when we deliver the products)
- Compliance with legal obligation (For tax purposes or when we respond to a legal request)
- Our legitimate interests (To detect fraud, to inform you about shipping progress, or to send you promotional materials regarding similar products you have ordered before (you can unsubscribe anytime))
- Your consent (You have consented to receive promotional materials)
5. How long do we keep personal data?
We will retain personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes unless longer retention is required or permitted by applicable law. For example, we shall keep order and payment information for 5 years for tax purposes.
If personal data is processed based on consent, we will process personal data as long as the consent is valid and has not been revoked.
6. Your rights
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you have the following rights regarding personal data:
- Access data (Access your personal data and receive information about the data we process)
- Request correction (If the data is incorrect, you can request correction)
- Right to erasure (You may request to delete data or request the termination of the processing of personal data. Please note that there may be exceptions to this right, for example, if we have a legal obligation to retain personal data)
- Withdraw consent (If processing is based on consent (for example, we send marketing emails), you can revoke consent at any time)
- Submit complaint (Submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. Please contact us first to resolve any concerns)
We cannot delete personal data that we are required to retain by law or have compelling legitimate interests in retaining such personal data (to the extent applicable law permits us to retain such personal data).
If you have any questions about personal data or this policy, or if you would like to file a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us by email.
Fast Brands Latvia
Ojara Vaciesa 6b, Riga
Effective as of February 18, 2023.