Ergotron produces an excellent monitor arm.
The Ergotron LX Monitor Arm's elegant form makes it an attractive addition to any workstation.
It comes in three distinct color choices (polished metal, black, and white) and simply and flawlessly merges into any desktop, whether it's a standing desk, a standard office table, an at-home table, or anything else.
Quality, range of motion, durability, and just about everything else are all delivered on by the firm.
These assertions are supported by rave client feedback.
You can read a more detailed review about Ergotron LX Single Monitor Arm in our detailed Ergoton LX monitor arm review.
The LX is a wonderful option for standing desk and treadmill desk users, but if you're not using it on a fixed-height desk, we highly suggest upgrading to the Tall Pole (13′′) version for optimal ergonomics.
- Installation is incredibly easy.
- An amazing vertical and horizontal range that appeals for both tall and short audiences.
- The LX has a spring counterbalance system which makes it very stable.
- Only suitable for monitors that have VESA mounts.
- Offers a lot of rotational resistance (although some might actually find this as a positive feature).
Not every monitor arm is designed to accommodate huge displays.
The majority of arms are incapable of holding enormous weight. The arm must be appropriately constructed to provide a sturdy, wobble-free platform.
An example of such a product is the Ergotron HX. It is one of the few monitor arms that is sturdy enough to handle the biggest displays now available.
Furthermore, the Ergotron HX's build quality is exceptional. The metal pieces are of exceptional quality and seem to have been crafted with great precision.
As of result, the parts work nicely together. This allows you to enjoy your monitor without having to worry about wiggle or movement in your arm.
It is available in two colors: white and polished metal.
- Even with the heaviest monitors, it remains stable.
- Simple to set up
- Excellent build quality
- A broad choice of mounting hardware is included.
- The polished variant is not really smooth.
The HUANUO mount is a single monitor stand designed for 17-34 inch displays, however, Huanuo also produces single and twin mount stands for smaller screens.
The integrated cable management system includes clips beneath the arms for hiding power cords and AV cables. It contributes to a cleaner, more organized appearance in your office.
The triangular form of the Haunuo monitor arm with a desk base contributes to the stability of your arrangement. The c-clamp will not scratch or harm the table's surface unless you tighten it excessively, which is not necessary.
It has a large range of motion, allowing you to set your screen to whatever angle you wish. Using the Allen key supplied, you may change the tension of the arms.
- It is possible to rotate, swivel, and tilt it.
- The gas spring mechanism works as intended.
- Loosening the lever is required for height adjustment.
- The arrangement is a little shaky.
If you're seeking a monitor mount that won't break the bank, then this HUANUO monitor stand might be the solution. It's quite useful, particularly when you need to regain some workspace.
This two-arm monitor stand has a plethora of functions.
Not only can the arms of this appliance be swiveled, but the shaft's height may also be adjusted. With this shaft, you may easily adjust the height of your displays in a variety of ways.
With the cable management system provided with this device, you can also reduce cable clutter. When your displays are set on this dual arm monitor stand, you no longer have to worry about wires flowing this way or that.
- Monitors may be configured in portrait or landscape mode and are easy to set up.
- They are also durable and convenient to use.
- Not suitable for glass desks
The Kensington SmarFit One-Touch Single Monitor Arm is a high-quality mount that prioritizes use, ergonomics, and stability for your desktop.
This gadget is ideal if you want to optimize your workplace or just have extra free space on your table.
It has a quality design that is made of robust and lightweight aluminum as well as a blend of plastics. For the user's peace of mind, the device is rated to satisfy ANSI and BIFMA requirements for performance and dependability.
The construction quality alone is exceptional since there are no visible flaws.
The edges are sleek, and the gadget seems substantial enough to indicate that it isn't fragile. The movements are gentle enough that you won't need two hands to change the view angle.
- Provides a great deal of flexibility and comfort.
- The gadget has a few loose joints.
MOUNTUP monitor desk mount properly fits most LCD LED flat or curved screens and computer monitors up to 32 inches, weighs 4.4-17.6 pounds, and is compatible with 75x75mm and 100x100mm VESA mounts.
Most tablets with a thickness of 0.4"-3.54" or a hole diameter of 0.4"-3.14" are suitable.
This single monitor arm can rotate 360 degrees to accommodate landscape or portrait orientation.
Swivel your display 180 degrees to share it. Tilt the camera 135 degrees for a better look. It's very easy to locate the optimal viewing angle and location.
It’s also very simple to install using a C clamp (drill-free) or grommet base installation since it features a VESA desk mount.
The quick-release VESA plate makes mounting your monitor a breeze. It takes less than 15 minutes to use the monitor after opening the package.
- Tilt the display 90° up and 45° down for a more comfortable viewing angle.
- Pivot the display 180° to easily switch between portrait and landscape modes.
- May not hold the weight of heavy monitors
- VESA mount is not precise.
The Amazon Basics Single-Arm Monitor Stand saves desk space while also providing ergonomic placement for less strain.
It also includes a single-arm monitor stand constructed of robust but lightweight aluminium with a silver finish.
And works with practically any LCD monitor up to 32 inches in size and weighing up to 25 pounds.
Its arm extends and retracts smoothly, tilts (70 degrees back to 5 degrees forward) for comfortable screen viewing, and turns from landscape to portrait mode.
The assembly is simple. VESA compliant (100 x 100mm and 75 x 75mm); desk clamp fits desks ranging from 0.4 to 2.4 in.
- It elevates the monitor. This immediately reduces unneeded clutter and enhances surface space.
- The mounting arm has a wide range of motion, from height adjustment and extension/retraction to display tilt and landscape or portrait orientation.
- When not in use, the mounting arm effortlessly connects to the edge of a desk or table and folds back over the base for out-of-the-way positioning.
- Cannot lift heavy monitors.
- It’s hard to tilt the monitor.
If you want a simpler twin monitor stand, this may be it. It sits at the back of your workstation, with a monitor on each of the left and right plinths.
If it works for you, maybe you won't need to modify the height of your two monitor displays very frequently.
This twin monitor mount can support displays with depths ranging from 75x75mm to 100x100mm, thus it should fit all monitors.
It can be adjusted to suit monitors ranging from 13" to 27", is constructed of robust steel, has an adjustable height, tilt, and rotation, and can rapidly flip from landscape to portrait on one or both displays.
A heavy-duty 'C' clamp is used for mounting, and it is meant to conceal the wires.
- Completely customizable
- Fits a variety of sizes
- C clamp mount for portrait and landscape
- Check to see whether it can handle the weight of your monitor.
The VIVO Desk Mount is an excellent alternative for those who like to sit comfortably and relax while looking at a monitor.
That means you may adjust this monitor any way you like. From your sitting posture to standing and even while you’re resting on the bed.
Not only that, but by elevating your monitors over your desktop, you save a significant amount of space.
You now have enough space for all of your documents and other supplies.
The cable management system, in conjunction with the allocated cable clamps, provides for clutter-free working while also freeing up desk space.
Every element and joint of this Monitor Desk Stand from VIVO can be tightened, providing you with complete control over the fluidity of your workstation.
It also has height adjustment along the middle pole, a 90-degree tilt, and a 180-degree swivel. It's simple to install, connect, and remove your mounts using VESA bracket plates anytime you choose.
- Cheaper than competing brands
- Smooth adjustment
- It has wire clamps for easy cable management and can accommodate a large display size.
- It does not employ gas springs, which may make adjusting the arms difficult.
ErGear Single Monitor Mount Stand brings ergonomic comfort to your work.
This height-adjustable single monitor arms desk mount raises your display to an ergonomic height, reducing neck strain and allowing you to work and play in a more comfortable posture.
It is a gas spring single computer monitor stand that permits your displays to swivel from -90° to +90°, tilt from -35° to +50°, and rotate 360° for best work orientation.
The monitor mount stand may be mounted on the edge of the desktop instead of the original big base.
It also offers an integrated cable management system, which is simple to dismantle and aids in keeping AV and power cables out of sight and in order.
This desk mount stand comes with two installation options: C-clamp or grommet mounting. The VESA quick-release panel makes attaching a monitor simple.
- Affordably priced, robust, and stylish monitor arm that is simple to assemble
- Exceptional range of motion
- Tension may be adjusted.
- It doesn't extend as tall as one may expect.
- The arms are shorter.
We hope that you found our monitor arm review and buying guide useful and that it will help you find the most suitable monitor arm for you.